The watch links with the G-SHOCK Connected phone app to provide access to a number of functions that support workouts. Daily health and fitness support functions include a 3-axis accelerometer that keeps track of your step count, a Multi-Timer that lets you create up to 20 timer combinations of five timers each, memory for up to 200 lap records, and more. While linked with the G-SHOCK Connected phone app, you can configure settings for a step count log with five exercise intensity levels, calorie calculations, and step targets. The ability to use the app to create timer combinations and send them to the watch, to store stopwatch measurement data, to view data, and more, all combine to help you plan and record your workouts, making them more effective and enjoyable.
Smartphone linking automatically connects with a phone for time setting correction that ensures outstanding timekeeping accuracy. Other features include an Auto Double LED Light to facilitate workouts in areas where lighting is dim.
Back wings on the inside of the bands where they connect to the case, a new band ring shape that prevents sliding, and more band holes to allow better tightness adjustment, all add up to a more comfortable fit.
- Smartphone link functions
- Step Count Graph with five exercise intensity levels
- Calories burned display
- Combinable timers
- Stopwatch measurement data log
- Auto time adjustment (4 times a day)
- Easy watch settings
- World Time for approximately 300 cities
- Time swapping
- Hand position correction
- Step count using a 3-axis accelerometer (Step Count Graph, step goal progress graphic)
- Stopwatch with Target Time alarm (lap/split display switching, up to 10 Target Times, 200 lap time records)
- Interval measurement timer with up to five time settings (Auto repeat up to 20 times, skip, auto start, alert sound)
- Hand shift feature
- Super Illuminator (double) illuminates the face and digital display