Basic black and white colors are dressed up with lime green accents and metallic hour markers to create designs that are stylish and exciting.
Other features include an Auto Double LED Light to facilitate workouts in areas where lighting is dim. Daily health and fitness support functions include a 3-axis accelerometer that keeps track of your step count, a timer that lets you create up to 20 combinations of five timers each, memory for up to 200 lap records, a step reminder feature that alerts you when your step count over a specific period is too low, and more. These models are Bluetooth® capable, which allows them to link up with the BABY-G Connected smartphone app for simplified management of daily activity logs and configuration of exercise settings. Supported phone-based operations include calorie calculations and step targets, creation of timer combinations for interval training, a step count log with five exercise intensity levels, storage of stopwatch measurement data, batch viewing of calendar data, and more. Smartphone Link also enables auto time adjustment and other timekeeping operations.
- Smartphone Link
• Step Count Graph with five exercise intensity levels
• Calories burned display
• Combinable timers
• Stopwatch measurement data log
• Auto time adjustment (Four times a day)
• Easy watch setting
- Step count using a 3-axis accelerometer
- Stopwatch with Target Time alarm (lap/split display switching, up to 10 Target Times, 200 lap time records)
- Interval timer with up to five time settings (Auto repeat up to 20 times, skip, auto start, alert sound)
- Step Reminder
- Hand shift feature
- Super Illuminator (double) with Auto light illuminates the face and digital display
• World Time for approximately 300 cities
• Time swapping
• Alarm setting
This new G-SHOCK & BABY-G series was created to be a timepiece that is suitable for an elite squad of talented athletes.