Data Projector Terms and Conditions
THIS WARRANTY CARD IS VALID ONLY ON PRODUCTS IN THE COUNTRY OF PURCHASE.
This product including a remote controller and wireless adaptor, except consumables or articles with limited resistance (e.g. lamp, accessories, case), is warranted by CASIO and its distributors to the original purchaser to be free from defects of quality at the time of delivery for a period of three years from the date of purchase (“warranty period”). The light source unit is warranted for three years or six thousand hours, whichever comes first. During the warranty period, and upon proof of purchase, the product will be repaired by using CASIO replacement or reconditioned parts, or the product will be replaced with the same or a similar replacement or reconditioned model. To obtain these warranty services, please take or send the product, postage paid, with a copy of your sales receipt or other proof of purchase that shows the date of purchase, to a CASIO Service Centre or the store where purchased. There will be no parts or labor charge to you for valid warranty services. Due to the possibility of damage or loss during shipping, it is recommended when sending the product for service that you package the product securely and send it insured, return receipt requested.
The customer shall NOT have any claim under this warranty for repair or adjustment expenses if:
(1) The problem is caused by improper, rough or careless treatment;
(2) The problem is caused by a fire or other natural calamity;
(3) The problem is caused by improper repair or adjustment made by anyone other than a CASIO Service Centre;
(4) The problem is caused by broken display or button;
(5) The case is damaged or worn;
(6) Maintenance requested consists of repair or replacement of options, accessories, software, or consumables (cable, battery, etc.);
(7) The proof of purchase is not presented when requesting service; or
(8) The warranty period has expired.
NEITHER THIS WARRANTY NOR ANY OTHER WARRANTY OR GUARANTEE, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING ANY IMPLIED WARRANTY OR CONDITION OF MERCHANTABILITY OR OF FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, SHALL EXTEND BEYOND THE WARRANTY PERIOD. NO RESPONSIBILITY IS ASSUMED FOR ANY INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, DAMAGES RESULTING FROM INACCURACY OR MATHEMATICAL INACCURACY OF THE PRODUCT OR LOSS OF STORED DATA. SOME STATES OR JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW LIMITATIONS ON HOW LONG AN IMPLIED WARRANTY LASTS AND SOME STATES OR JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW THE EXCLUSION OR LIMITATION OF INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, OR THE EXCLUSION OR LIMITATION BY A PARTY OF LIABILITY FOR DEATH OR PERSONAL INJURY CAUSED BY THAT PARTY’S NEGLIGENCE, SO THE ABOVE LIMITATIONS OR EXCLUSIONS SHALL NOT IN SUCH CASES APPLY. THIS WARRANTY GIVES YOU SPECIFIC RIGHTS, AND YOU MAY ALSO HAVE OTHER RIGHTS THAT VARY FROM STATE TO STATE, JURISDICTION TO JURISDICTION, OR COUNTRY TO COUNTRY. NOTHING IN THIS WARRANTY AFFECTS YOUR STATUTORY RIGHTS.
• If you have any problems with this product, please contact a CASIO Service Centre or the store where purchased.
For more information about CASIO Service Centre, please visit the following URL:
THANK YOU FOR CHOOSING CASIO.