7 Indian rhythms and more for a total of 120 versatile rhythms
7 Indian rhythms: BHANGRA, DADRA, GARBA, KEHARWA, DANDIYA, TEEN TAAL, BHAJAN
15 Indian tones, stereo sampled grand piano tones, and more for 515 high-quality tones
15 Indian tones: SITAR 1, SITAR 2, WARM SITAR, SITAR PAD, TANPURA 1, TANPURA 2, HARMONIUM 1, HARMONIUM 2, SANTUR 1, SANTUR 2, SAROD 1, SAROD 2, SHANAI, SARANGI, TABLA
Designed and engineered to help you sound your best!
515 HL Sound Source for high-quality tones including stereo sampled piano tones
Digital effects for richer sounds (reverb: 4 types, chorus: 4 types)
Piano-style keys with Touch Response for more expressive potential
Storage of tone, rhythm, effect, tempo and other settings for instant recall whenever you need them (32 set-ups: 4 sets x 8 banks)
Record and playback your keyboard play when composing, practicing, etc.
Pitch Bend Wheel
Rotate the wheel to smoothly alter the pitch of a note and produce effects that are essential when performing Indian music.
Piano setting button
One-touch access to setups optimized for grand piano and other piano play
100 Song Bank tuneswith a Song Book
- Song Data Files*1on bundled CD-ROM (25 files total)*2can be transferred from your computer to keyboard memory.
- CD-ROM includes an SMF Converter*3application for transferring SMF data from your computer to keyboard memory.
- *1SMF Format 0
- *2SMF files. Requires SMF converter to transfer data to the keyboard. 3-Step Lesson and Scoring System supported, but Fingering Guide not supported. Music scores (PDF) for these songs are included on the CD-ROM
- *3Supported operating systems: Windows®98SE/Me/XP Home Edition/XP Professional, Windows Vista®(32-bit version), Mac OS not supported. For the latest news about driver and application support under Windows Vista®and Windows®7, visithere.
SD memory card slot
- *Supported SD memory card capacities: 16MB, 32MB, 64MB, 128MB, 256MB, 512MB, 1GB, 2GB
- *The same memory area is shared for Song Expansion song storage and playback of SMF data from an SD memory card.
- *SD memory card not included
USB port for easy connection to a computer
- *Supported operating systems: Windows®98/98SE/Me/2000 Professional/XP Home Edition/XP Professional, Windows Vista®(32-bit version), Mac OS not supported. For the latest news about driver and application support under Windows Vista®and Windows®7, visithere.
- *Driver is included on the bundled CD-ROM
- *USB cable not included
Multiple lesson functions
Step-by-step lessons help you improve at your own pace.
- *CTK-810IN keyboard keys do not light.
Lesson evaluations appear on the LCD during the lesson and at the end of the lesson.
- *3-Step Lesson Step 3 only
Voice Fingering Guide
A human voice calls out guide you to the correct fungering.
- *One-hand lesson available for 3-Step Lesson Step 1 and Step 2 only.
Lesson Part Select
(right hand, left hand, both hands)