This watch is Bluetooth® smart, which makes it possible to establish a connection with a smartphone to control various phone features from your watch.The big rotary switch at 3 o’clock can be used to jump between songs, control the music volume, or adjust sound attributes with an equalizer function. With the song title search function, the touch of a button lets you look up the title of a song playing in your location and display it on the watch. You can even use the watch to produce a variety of different sound effects on your phone. Cases and bands are both done to a high-gloss finish.
The dial at 9 o’clock, which indicates the current connection status between the watch and phone is designed to resemble a turntable, which adds to the musical motif of these models. In terms of features, functions, and design, everything about this new G’MIX model is geared towards music and its enjoyment by you.
Mobile Link (Function linking with a Bluetooth® SMART device using wireless communication)
Use of Mobile Link requires downloading of the "G-SHOCK+" and "G'MIX App" apps to the phone.
- A special player with an equalizer and sound field setting that reproduces the ambiance of various different live venues,can be controlled from the watch.
- A rotary switch operation lets you search for the title of a song playing nearby.
- Performing a button operation on the watch causes the phone to sound a tone, helping to make it easy to find.
- Automatic Home Time and World Time setting adjustment at a preset time each day.
- Configure World Time (approximately 300 cities), alarms, timer, and other watch functions from the phone.
∗Bluetooth is a registered trademark or trademark of Bluetooth SIG, Inc.
∗Other trademarks and trade names are those of their respective owners.
For the information about supported phone models and other latest news, visit