• Can receive signals from six different transmitters around the globe.
• CASIO SOLAR POWERED (Tough solar)
• 1/20-second chronograph
• Lap 10
• 5 independent motors for amazingly fast function switching
• World time
• 100-meter water resistance
• Stainless steel case and band
• Date display
• Day indicator
• EDIFICE logo stamped on the crown, back cover, and clasp
A direction sensor takes readings every second for 20 seconds, with north indicated by the watch's second hand.
The internal module of the watch is encased in αGEL®*, a highly vibration-absorbentmaterial that isolates the module from vibration and impact.
* Silicone-based soft gel material that provides superior vibration-absorption capabilities.
* αGEL® is a registered trademark of Taica Corporation in Japan, the United States, andother countries.
Carbon Fiber Second Hand
This model marks the first use by CASIO of a large second hand of made-in-Japan carbon fiber. Though larger than previous second hands, the low specific gravity of the carbon material enables high-speed movement required during direction readings.
The spring rods connecting the band to the case are enclosed in carbon tubes that protect them from becoming detached due to vibration.