Other functions include Tough Solar, time calibration signal reception, and 100-meter water resistance, all of which help to ensure you get the timekeeping performance you need under harsh conditions. In addition to all of this, these models boast smaller cases and a thinner looking bezel. The watches are designed so they do not interfere with wrist movement while engaging in mountain climbing, camping, and other outdoor activities. These models come with DURA-SOFT bands that incorporate silicon materials to improve durability. The fit of these watches has been improved to support comfort during longer mountain climbing and other outdoor sessions.
These models pack all the function of triple sensors and an easy-to-read digital display into an amazingly compact configuration.
- Triple Sensor (bearing, altitude/barometric pressure, temperature)
- MULTIBAND 6 (Automatically adjusts time settings based on reception of one of six time calibration signals around the globe: Japan (2), China, United States, England, Germany.)
- Tough Solar
- Barometric pressure graph
- Barometric pressure alarm
- Low-temperature resistance (–10°C/14°F)
- Slide lever band