• 1/100-second chronograph
• Thermometer and compass Twin Sensor
• Bearing memory
• Super Illuminator
• World time
• 5 alarms
• 100-meter water resistance
• Stainless steel case and band
• EDIFICE logo stamped on the crown, back cover, and clasp
• Indicator window fans across the top of the face.
Super Illuminator lights up the dial with a high-brightness white LCD.
Twin Sensor with direction and temperature measurement capabilities.
Register the bearing that the 12 o’clock position of the watch is pointed and it remains graphically indicated to help keep you headed in the right direction.
Dial pointer indicates 60-second count and current mode.
- Partial ion plated
- Mineral Glass
- 100-meter water resistance
- Case / bezel material: Stainless steel
- Stainless Steel Band
- One-touch 3-fold Clasp
- Solid Band
- LED backlight (Super Illuminator)
Auto light switch, selectable illumination duration, afterglow
- World time
31 time zones (48 cities + coordinated universal time), city code display, daylight saving on/off
- Digital compass (NORTH)
Hand indication of north (20 seconds continuous measurement)
Measures and displays direction as one of 16 points
Measuring range: 0 to 359°
Measuring unit: 1°
Magnetic declination correction
Display range: –10 to 60°C (14 to 140°F)
Display unit: 0.1°C (0.2°F)
- 1/100-second stopwatch
Measuring capacity: 23:59'59.99''
Measuring modes: Elapsed time, split time, 1st-2nd place times
- 5 daily alarms (with 1 snooze alarm)
- Hourly time signal
- Full auto-calendar (to year 2099)
- 12/24-hour format
- Button operation tone on/off
- Regular timekeeping
Analog: 3 hands (hour, minute (hand moves every 10 seconds), second)
Digital: Hour, minute, second, pm, month, date, day
- Accuracy: ±15 seconds per month
- Approx. battery life: 2 years on SR927W×2
- Size of case: 49.8 × 46.7 × 13.1 mm
- Total weight: 169 g