Copyrights and Trademarks
- * All Rights Reserved, Copyright (C) CASIO COMPUTER CO., LTD.
- * "CASIO" is a registered trademark of CASIO COMPUTER CO., LTD.
When using this site, you agree to the following:
- Not to infringe upon or create the risk of infringement upon the assets or privacy of any third party or CASIO;
- Not to cause or create the risk of impediment or loss to any third party or to CASIO;
- Not to cause or create the risk of violating public order and morals;
- Not to be do anything or create the risk of doing anything illegal or connected to an illegal act;
- Not to register under a false e-mail address or any do anything else involved in the posting or reporting of false information;
- Not to engage in any commercial activity or any activity with a commercial purpose, or any activity that is the forerunner thereof;
- Not to damage the good name or reputation of a third party or company;
- Not to use or upload, or create the risk of use or uploading of a computer virus or any other harmful program;
- Not to violate or create the risk of violation of laws, regulations, or ordinances.
Links to Third-Party Websites
Links to other websites from this website are provided for the convenience of our users. Clicking a link will cause you to exit this website and go to the linked website. Since we do not look over entire third-party sites nor do we control them, CASIO shall not be held responsible for them or any of their content. Linking to a third-party website in no way should be construed as a recommendation or any other endorsement by CASIO of the information, software, or any other products offered by the website, of any other content on the website, or on any particular result to be obtained from visiting the website. You assume all responsibility when you access a third-party website that is linked from the CASIO website.
CASIO makes no specific claims concerning any of the Content on its server. CASIO shall not be held in any way responsible for any errors contained in the Content on its server. The Content on the server is subject to change without notice. CASIO shall not be held liable in any way for any damages, loss, or lost profit arising due to use registration or use of a service, or due to the inability to use a service. CASIO shall be held liable in any way for any user data loss or damage due to malfunction of or trouble with devices used to provide a service, to any breakdown of the communication network, or to any other problem. System malfunction or other problems can delay receipt of user e-mail to CASIO or even cause user e-mail to fail to reach CASIO. CASIO shall not be held responsible for any problems that cause e-mail delay, failure, or any other related e-mail problem. You are allowed to freely copy, publish, distribute, and otherwise use the contents of communications on CASIO website bulletin boards, including all data, images, text, and other information.
Termination and Jurisdiction
http://world.casio.com is a global portal for CASIO websites around the world.