*1 Converted to 35 mm film form. *2 Approximate; based on CIPA standards.
LET’S ENJOY SELFIE! EXILIM
Express your “KAWAII”!
Support for a “Selfie Life” for girls who want to express “KAWAII”!
Carry the camera with style, and take selfies with the Mirror Cam on a whim.
NEW A new style selfie camera that captures the image you see reflected in its mirror surface
With the lens positioned inside the camera’s mirror-finished front body, you can check your reflection while taking pictures. Use your digital camera like a hand mirror when taking selfies. Experience a totally new style for capturing selfie images.
NEW Make-up Mode for capturing beauty just the way you want
Respectively adjust “Skin Tone” and “Smooth Skin” settings according to your preferences. For example, you can use “Skin Tone” to capture your skin in a lighter shade and “Smooth Skin” for a fresher, more lustrous look.
NEW EXILIM Link lets you see and share with your smartphone
If you install the “EXILIM Link” app on your smartphone or tablet, you can enjoy looking at your captured images on those devices, and also quickly upload them for viewing on SNS sites. Share your best selfies with your friends and family.
* The EXILIM Link app must be installed on your smartphone or tablet.
OSs which support EXILIM Link
Check OS versions compatible with the app on Google Play or the App Store.
* App functions and operating environments may be altered without prior notice.
* The app may not function on some smartphone models.
- “The Wi-Fi CERTIFIED Logo is a certification mark of the Wi-Fi Alliance.” should be used in addition to the appropriate notice symbol to indicate that the Wi-Fi Alliance owns the Logo.
- iPhone is a trademark of Apple Inc. registered in the United States and other countries.
- App Store is a service mark of Apple Inc.
- iOS is a trademark or registered trademark of Cisco Systems, Inc. registered in the United States.
- Google PLAY is a trademark of Google Inc.
- Android is a registered trademark of Google Inc.
- All images shown here are simulations for explanatory purposes only.
Actual images may appear different from those shown here.