Support your classroom with technology
- Graphic Models
- over 2,100 FUNCTIONS
- 20,000 bytes
- 21 Characters by 8 lines
Designed and engineered for easy operation.
List based STAT-data editor
Viewing and editing of input data in list format, showing data groups (x-data, y-data, frequency) and surrounding data.
Quick and easy recall of previously executed formulas for editing and re-execution.
10 + 2 digits
10-digit mantissa + 2-digit exponential display.
Specify the operation you want to perform by selecting an icon or inputting a number.
Dot matrix display
High-resolution screen provides beautiful looking graphs every time.
Data communication with a personal computer
Allows data communication with a personal computer.
- High-definition display (64×128 dots)
- Inequality Graphing
- Polar Graph
- X= Graph
- Graph Solve Function (Root, Intersection)
- Sketch (Tangent)
- Bar Graph/Pie Chart
- Random Number Function
- Quotient, Remainder
- String Functions
- Unit Conversion
- Solve Calculations (EQUA mode)
- 12 Types of Regression
- Complex Calculations
- Catalog Function
- Polynomial Function(EQUA mode)
- Simultaneous Functions (EQUA mode)
- Base-n Calculation
- Display Language Setting
- Data communication (requires optional 3-pin cable, FA-124 USB for connecting with PC)